|Title:||Service Technician / Installer|
|Location :||Madison, IN|
Founded in 1999, High Power Technical Services (HPTS) is one of Dish Network’s largest Regional Service Providers, providing sales, repair and installation services to over 600 new and existing DISH Network customers daily across Kentucky and Indiana. Headquartered in Louisville, KY, HPTS maintains 9 offices with over 300 employees. Our team of service technicians and support staff are committed to providing our customers with best-in-class customer experiences. This commitment to excellence, along with the industry leading technology and programming provided through our partnership with DISH Network, has made HPTS one of the fastest growing telecommunication companies in the satellite industry.
HPTS is looking for full-time technicians to install and service Dish TV and internet in residential homes and businesses.
Average income range for this position is $ 35,000 to $ 45,000 per year.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL RESIDE IN THE STATE OF INDIANA. IF YOU RESIDE IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY, YOU MUST APPLY TO OUR LOUISVILLE OFFICE.
Minimum Requirements for Employment:
- 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- ability to pass a background check including a driving record check, drug screen, and criminal history
- HS diploma/GED.
- Full weekend, holiday, and evening availability.
Well qualified applicants will have:
- Prior customer-facing experience (preferably in a sales capacity)
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in exterior conditions (heat, cold, snow, rain, etc)
- Well developed manual dexterity skills using basic hand tools
- Availability to work a demanding non-traditional schedule. Techs are occasionally required to work into the evening hours as needed to complete work orders.
Great benefits include:
- One week vacation after 6 months of continuous employment from date of hire
- Guaranteed 90 day pay program
- Paid overtime
- Paid training program
- All related tools provided
- Technicians are routed from their home address!
- Company provided take home van, fuel card, mobile device
- Full benefits after 60 days (health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and 401(k), and more)
Please visit us@ http://www.hpts.tv and select “ Career Opportunities ” to view our open positions
Job Type: Full-time