|Title:||Service Technician / Installer|
|Location :||Sellersburg, IN|
Founded in 1999, High Power Technical Services (HPTS) is one of Dish Network's largest Regional Service Providers, providing sales, repair and installation services to over 600 new and existing DISH Network customers daily across Kentucky and Indiana. Headquartered in Louisville, KY, HPTS maintains 9 offices with over 300 employees. HPTS is committed to providing best in class service to our customers through the efforts of our team of professional service technicians and support staff. This commitment to excellence, along with the industry leading technology and programming provided through our partnership with DISH Network, has made HPTS one of the fastest growing telecommunication companies in the satellite industry
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL RESIDE IN THE STATE OF INDIANA. IF YOU RESIDE IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY, YOU MUST APPLY TO OUR LOUISVILLE OFFICE.
HPTS is looking for full-time technicians to install and service Dish TV and internet in residential homes and businesses. Our techs earn an average of $ 19.25 per hour!
- Must be 21+ years old (for insurance purposes),
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- be able to pass a background check (no felonies), including a driving record check, drug screen, and a pre-employment physical abilities test
- Have a HS diploma/GED.
- Positions require weekend and evening hours.
Great benefits include:
- One week vacation after 6 months of continuous employment from date of hire
- Guaranteed 90 day pay program
- Paid training program
- All related tools provided
- company provided take home van, fuel card, mobile device
- full benefits after 60 days (health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and 401(k), and more
- Paid overtime!
- Technicians are routed from their home address!
Preference goes to those with prior electrical, installation, or construction experience.
Interested? We'd like to interview you!
Please visit us@ http://www.hpts.tv and select "SUPERCHARGE YOUR CAREER " to view our open positions